lally
pop
world
Ce qu'elle a dansé, elle a vécu.
What she danced, she lived.




Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Who's excited for Super Show 5 in Manila this Thursday? I know I am! It's been a while since I've been this excited for a concert actually. Maybe because the last time I watched a Super Junior concert was 2 (or was it 3?) years ago, which was Super Show 2 in Manila. It was the first time that a KPop artist held a concert in the country and boy, did we have a blast!

Sapphire Blue Ocean during Super Show 2

I was cheering for Kyu Hyun!

Me & my cousin Bab looking like crazed fan girls

We met lots of new friends during the concert!

Sadly, this was my first and last Super Junior concert for a while because I wasn't able to watch Super Show 3 in Manila the following year, and they didn't have a Manila leg for Super Show 4. That's why when they announced Super Show 5 in Manila, I rushed out on the first day of ticket selling to secure our tickets.

The golden tickets

And with only a couple of days away before the big day, I made sure that I am fully prepared:

I gave myself a Super Junior-inspired mani which is actually an ombre fail--it looked more like a futuristic French mani instead.


Picked my concert outfit and cheering gear. Slightly panicked when I realised that I don't own anything blue in my closet--this is the closest I can get:

Vintage tee- my dad's from the 70's, Cat headband- DIY by my sister, Sneakers- Nike, Heedictator pillow & Lace trimmed shorts- Forever 21

And of course, their concert set list on loop on my iPod:


Yup, I am definitely SuJu ready! Please come faster Thursday, coz I definitely can't wait.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Share/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home