lally
pop
world
Ce qu'elle a dansé, elle a vécu.
What she danced, she lived.




Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[click image to enter]



Wow. It's been 2 years since I've updated?

I guess I completely forgot about this blog after I quit the fashion industry and went back to TV production. Yup, I quit fashion styling. Don't get me wrong, I will always love fashion, but I guess my true calling is TV.

So from being a blog about my styling adventures, this blog will be transformed to being my personal blog chronicling my (vast) interests: art, fashion, music, food, pop culture...and KPop.

It's no secret how addicted I am to KPop and I am fortunate enough that my job allowed me to meet numerous KPop acts who visited the country. And since a lot of my friends have been requesting me to post my so-called "KPop encounters", I thought this blog would be the perfect avenue for that.

So stay tuned for my future updates and welcome to Lallypop World!

Labels:

 
Share/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home